- Provide performers with a space in which creativity, imagination, and exploration are celebrated as fundamental to personal expression.
- Recognize dance as a means to both connect the body with the spirit and the music to ourselves.
- Embrace the participation of visual artists and craftspeople as an integral component of the artistic community at the festival.
- Present the greater community with the opportunity to enhance their experience of the festival by listening to, sharing in, and creating music, dance and stories.
- Treat our volunteers and staff, who are the heart of our organization, with respect and care, and provide them with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Consider our sponsors and friends as valuable members of our organization, whose presence, ideas, and feedback are essential to the ongoing vitality of the festival.
- Enhance the cultural life and contribute to the economic activity of the local community, the city, and the region; and encourage a sense of community in all who participate in shaping the festival, while challenging ourselves to uphold the values the festival promotes.
Board of Directors
- James Leal, President
- Penny Bertrand
- Connor Grimes
- Robert Provick
- Paul Symes
- David Yazbeck